What types of cases have you handled?
I've worked with a number of clients who have been injured in the act of a slip or fall. There can be a variety of different circumstances that can lead to someone falling and injuring themselves, and in many cases, these falls could have been prevented. Some of the most common cases I've worked on over the years include:
- Unsafe or defective conditions as a result of unnatural accumulations of snow and ice
- Inadequate lighting that leads to tripping or falling
- Inadequate locks and/or security that lead to tripping or falling
- Elevator accidents
- Ripped or defective carpeting and flooring
- Broken and dilapidated stairs and floors
- Foreign substances left on floors or stairs
- Cracked and broken sidewalks and entries
If you’ve been injured, you need to act fast.
Like many personal injury cases, timing is often crucial to the successful outcome of your case. If you've been the victim of a slip and fall accident, you need to act fast in order to record and investigate all the details of your case. Even small details can be affected by time, such as the ice melting, or the foreign substance you slipped on drying up. Recording these details will be critical in the process of building your case, and the sooner you have someone you trust cataloging all of these details for you, the better your chances will be at winning compensation for your injuries. So, don't wait — call Suburban Injury Law Group to set up a free consultation today, and let me begin working to get you the justice you deserve.