Car & Truck Accidents Lawyer in Elmhurst, IL

If you or a loved one has been injured in a car or truck accident due to the negligence of someone else, you may have a long road of recovery ahead of you. That road can become even more difficult when bills for medical treatment and auto repairs begin piling up. You shouldn't have to face these challenges alone, and you certainly shouldn't have to bear the financial burden on your own. In order to receive compensation for your injuries, you'll need an attorney who can prove that the conduct of the other party involved in your accident was either negligent or willful and wanton -- which means you need an experienced motor vehicle accident attorney.

What types of accidents does Suburban Injury Law Group provide services for?

Over the years I've worked with a number of clients to help recover compensation for personal injuries resulting from a car or truck accident. These cases can cover a wide range of circumstances — from drunk and intoxicated drivers to simple fender bender incidents. Typically the most common motor vehicle accident cases I help clients with include:

  • Rear end accidents
  • Tractor-trailer accidents
  • Drunk and/or intoxicated driver accidents
  • Intersection accidents
  • Stop sign and traffic light accidents
  • Crossing centerline or divider accidents
  • Lane change accidents
  • Improper left and right turn accidents
  • U-turn accidents
  • Police car accidents

Have you been injured in a car or truck accident?

Get the compensation you deserve

Is it difficult to win an auto injury case?

As you may expect, every case is different depending on the circumstances of the accident you were involved in. In the state of Illinois, in order to receive monetary compensation from a car or truck accident for personal injuries, you and your attorney will use common law and/or statutory law in an attempt to prove the other party's conduct was negligent or willful and wanton. To do so, you will need to prove several different elements:

  1. There needs to be conduct arising from the other party's use, operation, or maintenance of a motor vehicle that caused the injuries.
  2. The other party needs to be negligent in using, operating, or maintaining the motor vehicle.
  3. An injury and/or damages need to have occurred
  4. There needs to be a proximate causation between the negligence and the injuries or damages.

Why should I choose Suburban Injury Law Group?

I'm not like other firms, I'm here to handle your case personally and see you through your case from start to finish. There are a lot of personal injury attorneys out there that can handle your case, but few have the knowledge and experience that I have dealing with injuries sustained from a car or truck accident. I have worked with enough clients to know that these cases can take an emotional and financial toll. I want to help ease your mind and your expenses -- which is why I don't collect a penny from you unless I help you win your case. If you've been injured in an auto accident and believe you are entitled to compensation, call my office today to set up a free consultation. Together, we'll fight to make sure your future can be taken care of.

Auto Injury Attorney in Illinois

No one should have to face the challenges of recovering from a car or truck accident alone. You deserve to be compensated for every penny spent on medical expenses. I'm proud to serve clients in and around Elmhurst, Illinois. Contact me to set up your free consultation so I can get you back on the road to recovery today.